On 11th May we will start two weeks of Yoga in conjunction with Oonasdivers
The Yoga workshop is run by the highly experienced and renowned, Wenche Beard
of Yoga Life Retreats.
Perhaps you are a diver but have never tried yoga before, maybe you’re a yogi who has never tried diving, or maybe you’ve never tried either! Now is your chance! All levels of experience are very welcome.
Sessions take place at sunrise and sunset leaving you the whole day to enjoy diving or snorkelling, or other activities. Private sessions are also available. Join the full 5 days, or choose to drop in and out as you wish. Drop-in sessions are just €15 per session.
Wenche teaches a mix of different types of yoga including:RESTORATIVE YOGA
– Deeply nurturing and gentle practice to relax and revitalise your body and mind.VINJASA FLOW
– The Yoga postures run smoothly together in a sequence synchronising breath and movement.HATHA YOGA
– Purifies body and mind through the use of postures, gestures, breath control and cleansing techniques.
For divers, yoga can help by:
- Reducing likelihood of injury
- Improve core stability
- Protect against injury from twinsets or weight belts.
- Target the legs and hips to improve finning technique, stamina and general fitness
- Improve flexibility
- Improve gas consumption and lung capacity
If you’re UK based, please contact Oonasdivers
. For guests in other countries, please contact your agent or firstname.lastname@example.org
. Or ask on site on arrival!
If you can’t join us this time, keep an eye on our workshops page
for future dates!
Alternatively we also have a yoga instructor available all year round who can offer bespoke Kundalini Yoga sessions